This update is mainly about finalizing our Custom Integration schema and APIs. There are also some bug fixes. Mobile updates will be coming, but we are working hard on a completely new ground-up mobile rewrite (native clients) that will go into early beta within the next few weeks. We are likely to introduce that mobile client in stages, starting with a simple chat-only client that can be installed side-by-side with the current “legacy” mobile client, and working towards full functionality in the new app.
- The Custom Integrations now include both Inbound and Outbound webhooks.
- The schema is in place for supporting custom slash commands in chat (UI coming soon).
- There is now a single signing secret for the entire integration, rather than one per outbound webhook, and then needing more secrets as we introduce additional features.
- Fixed issue where inviting existing users to a team would sometimes result in them not showing up in the team roster until after doing a client refresh.
- When entering the Assignee field for Add/Edit task, you should now see a list of available users, rather than have to start typing a name first.
- Fixed issue where copying a task with checklist items, and then editing the checklist, you would suddenly see duplicate entries.