We rolled out some fixes from the July 23 update. You will need to do View > Reload in the desktop app, or refresh your browser tab to see the changes.
- We applied a fix for double notifications in the desktop app.
Link preview improvements:
- Fixed issue with “wide” preview images being distorted.
- We no longer show a long S3 URL “preview” for uploaded files.
- If you link to a a “home” page, rather than a specific page within a website or an “article” we attempt to recognize that and show a simpler Title/Description preview.
- Fixed links to Task from the Files side panel for task attachments.
This update was primarily geared towards improving the multi-user Task Management experience in the task beta. Where User 1 would modify a task, but user 2 wouldn’t always see the change. There are also some security fixes related to being able to see task and task comment attachments made by guest users.
We have also changed the way we handle storing and styling image previews in chat, so please let us know if you see something “odd” with your image previews.